- Formulated for heavy-duty degreasing tasks such as
engines, machinery, manufacturing equipment, dip tanks,
HVACR coils and cooling towers.
- Concentrated formula (dilution & application chart
- Removes machining oils and cutting fluids from
manufactured parts and extruded tubing.
- Use in aqueous-based parts washers, steam cleaners, floor scrubbers, pressure sprayers and ultrasonic baths.
- Low foaming so less water is required when rinsing &
features Quick Break for use in facilities equipped with an
- Not Classified as hazardous according to Model Work
Health & Safety Regulations and GHS Criteria.
Available in the following sizes:
4L (Carton 4) - CIPL SG13491
20L (Each) - CIPL SG13492
208L (Each) - CIPL SG13493
1041L (Each) - CIPL SG13494
Purchases can be made on-line using Visa or Mastercard through Windcave (you do not need an account), or direct debit. If you are a business and would like to open an account please download anaccount application formand send back to us.
Freight is charged by weight and carton size, indicitive costs per carton are: Auckland $7.20, Whangarei to Hamilton $10.50, North Island $14.00, South Island $16.00 + GST, Rural charges are extra.
We stock New Zealand's widest range of eco-friendly and sustainable cleaning, hygiene and food packaging supplies.